Monday, June 18, 2007

RDFUnderground.com Is Down

Justy is having some terrible issues with his web site. So, there won't be any new shows for a few days until his site is straighten out.

From Justy:
"I was upgrading the site today, and something horrible happened. Somehow, probably a bug with my FTP client or something, erased the entire website. It's gone. All gone. I'm going to try to get this fixed tonight, but if I don't, I just want to say that there will not be a new episode of the RDF Underground until I get the site back up and running, and everything fixed."

Good luck to Justy to get his page back together.

UPDATE: RDFUnderground.com is back online with its new format. I think it's still a bit under construction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thats just our luck.. :(

-Justy if there is anything we can do to help,please let us know.. :)

Nenad

JustyUeki said...

And we're back up.
Thankfully the SQL databases that held all the info for the forums and the main site didn't disintegrate with everything else (and I had just backed them up before beginning the upgrade process), so all I had to do was re-upload a bunch of stuff, and then spend time making sure everything was working once again.
Somethings I didn't have backed up were the album art, and I'll have to re-scan the fan art I posted, while I'll have to dig out the backups of the pre TalkShoe episodes.
But at least the site is back up and running.