Sunday, March 18, 2007

News Blog: Poll and Feedback

It's been almost a week since I have began the Robotech Companion News Central blog. I really enjoy providing the news and informing everyone, but I rely on an audience. This means I need to hear from you, the reader. You can do this by submitting news, commenting on the articles, voting on the poll, and e-mailing me. I love answering Robotech questions too.

So, I have created my own poll entitled: "How Often Do You/Will Check for New Updates?". It's on the right side of the page below Community Events and Contact us. Please Vote!

I have updated and revised the Submission Guidelines page. Please read and take part in the blog: http://robotechcompanion.blogspot.com/2007/03/submission-guidelines.html

Finally, it's your turn. I want to hear your thoughts on the past week of the news blog. How do you like the news blog so far? Send me comments, suggestions, or just praise for doing a decent job. If anything, I would like to know if people are actually reading my blog. So, leave a comment on this post or e-mail me. Thanks!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started reading your blog as soon as Darkwater nnounced it on his, and I've been checking in here at least once a day.
So far I reallylike the news as it covers everythign really. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Ditto for me, also. Thx for the updates.

The Masters said...

Thanks a lot! It means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have also been checking this blog approximately once per day. You are doing a great job so far. It's amazing to me that Robotech, as a property, still has news to report. But I eat up every bit.

Thanks!
Ry-on

ChrisK said...

Nobody loves me.

Anonymous said...

medmapguy: I love the three flash movies yo've done so far, and I'm over on your blog once in a while. Still I dunno what your fan film is about. :S Is it a continuation of your sentinels project or what? :P

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I miss a little the DW style, but The Masters, your Blog is very interessant, really. Thanks for take your time to do this. I will continue coming more than twice in a day. Polls are also something cool.

The Masters said...

Well, I'm no Darkwater and I don't try to be him. I just try to be informative and hope to promote people to get more interested in the fandom.

Thanks for your support. Now we just need more Robotech news.

ChrisK said...

just a little aside, arthedain, check out my blog, i might write up something about my fanfilm to clear up all these confusing issues.

good work masters! 1k views in 2 weeks? im happy for you, and depressed for myself.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking up the slack! I was really worried there wouldn't be a good site for Robotech news when Darkwater's site went down. But you're doing a great job "the masters".

When Darkwater's site went down I immediately bookmarked your site and check it as frequently as I did his (about once a day or every 2 days). So far, there's no sarcasm, which I kind of miss - but you have to find your own style, you're you, not him! But there's plenty of good information. So even if I don't leave any comments (probably like a lot of people), I know'll keep checking.

Thanks again!

Unknown said...

I have been checking. It's this sort of effort that helps to keep the Robotech project going.