Monday, March 26, 2007

Fans Wanted: G. A. Villalba Needs Your Help

A Robotech.com forum member by the name of G. A. Villalba is very interested in creating a Robotech live action short fan film. He's looking for help from other fans who want to share in his dream. Here's some of what he had to say:

"I'm an award winning film student here in Utah and I'm putting together a short idea for a robotech fan movie. I know that a lot of you want and don't want to see RT on the big screen and I respect the ones with negative opinions but I personally think that if someone shoots a RT movie it should be a die hard fan. This is a cult series and for most of us is something very personal.

So this is the deal, I'm going to start preproduction for a short RT fan movie. If anyone is interested in helping out with anything, be the story or helping out building gadgets and costumes please post your ideas and comments on this topic."

To read his complete post and get in contact with G. A. Villalba: http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=1715751&forumid=31

Thanks to RDF Underground for the news!

No comments: