Friday, March 16, 2007

Lonely Soldier Boy is Wonderful! Buy it Now!

I have finally recieved my own copy of Michael Bradley's Lonely Soldier Boy music CD. It's better than ever expected. This is Robotech's greatest songs (not by Minmei) that have been redone in high-quality stereo quality with brand new background music that mixes the sound of the original and improve them greatly. No longer are the Robotech songs just some low-quality 80 songs..They are now timeless classics thanks to Michael Bradley and Khristina K! Bradley, the man who sang for the character of Lancer/Yellow Dancer and wrote many of these songs himself. Khristina K, a long time singer now joining us in our Robotech adventures. You won't be disappointed!

The fans of The New Generation will be very pleased as they already know. "Lonely Soldier Boy", "The Way to Love", and "Look Up! The Sky is Falling" will make you want Bradley to be a part of the Shadow Chronicles project. Then there is "We Will Win" which Lancer and Minmei both sang their own solo versions in the show. With Khristina K, Lancer and Minmei sings together the legendary song in the greatest quality ever! There is also a live version of "It Don't Get Any Better" on the disc as well.

Let me call out to the Robotech Masters fans as well. Musica's wonderful "Flower of Life" song has been brought to a new level of greatest as well. It only demands that the Robotech Masters and Musica see a new age of animation to go along with this wonderful remake of her song.

Finally, there is Robotech: The Untold Story. The movie most people didn't see. However, everyone loves the songs from it. Michael has really done magic with "Underground" and "In My Heart". They are so good and wonderful. Underground is even better than the original!

Michael has also included three demo reels that he created back in 1985 as he was working on the Robotech TV series. This includes Lonely Soldier Boy (Demo), It Don't Get Any Better (Demo), and Look Up! The Sky is Falling (Demo). They are demo versions, but the quality is decent and not that bad. They are there for archive purpose for hardcore fans like myself.

Do you want to hear more? Do you want all the Robotech songs remade into the highest quality, highest production value that we'll get? Do you want to hear Minmei completely reborn as Khristina K, someone with REAL talent? Do you want the rest of Untold Story's songs to be remade? Then...BUY THIS CD today! Buy multiple copies. Buy copies for your friends! That's the only way more Robotech songs will be remade by Michael Bradley and Khristina K. They needs your support. So order a copy today: http://www.michaelbradleymusic.com/buynow.htm

I do not work for them. I bought my own CD. However, I am a Robotech fan and you are one too. This is the best Robotech music of the original songs. I love the originals and I love these remakes. They're both wonderful. Michael Bradley is doing this work without funds from Harmony Gold. Yes, WITHOUT the help of Harmony Gold. He's spending his own money as if he was a fan. He cares about the fandom. So make a difference and make the future of Robotech music better than it'll ever be!

Available Exclusively from Michael Bradley's Site: http://www.michaelbradleymusic.com/

Buy Lonely Soldier Boy CD: http://www.michaelbradleymusic.com/buynow.htm

Status and Possible Future: http://robotechcompanion.blogspot.com/2007/03/help-and-promote-michael-bradleys-cd.html

5 comments:

aaron@digitalcole said...

I must have listened to the new Micheal Bradley CD about five times in twelve hours. When I hear each track I can't help but imagine the characters playing out their scenes...man this album is cool!

Please help support Michael Bradley buy purchasing a copy for yourself.

-adc-

Anonymous said...

Got my Lonely Soldier Boy CD today. It rocks so much! I'm going to try to buy another one this week or next. If there's only going to be a small number of these made that's another reason to get multiple copies.

Anyone else like the demos more than the final Robotech versions?

Mike said...

Mine arrived in the mail Thursday and I had a big grin on my grill while I listened to it. Even subtle things like the vocal accent change at the end of the chorus of The Way To Love are so delicious and enjoyable to listen to. At some point, as soon as my budget loosens up a bit, I'm going to buy a few more autographed copies to use as present and future gifts for friends who are fans. MB and Kristina have earned every cent I spent on that CD and much, much more. I hope the sales pick up to the level they wanted to see.

Unknown said...

Got it yesterday. It arrived very fast, like 3 days after I placed the order. I've listened to it twice now and like very much the new arrangements. I recommend it to all wholeheartedly. Buy it already!

xpsytor said...

I may be late on this one but I'm ordering my copy today! Much respect to Michael for all the energy his songs put in the entire Robotech saga & the talent he already is. I only hope he gets a WHOLE LOTTA support from fans & upcoming Shadow Rising & more.

Robotech Forever!