Friday, December 14, 2007

Michael Bradley Working on LSB II CD

It was mentioned on Captain JLS' Odyssey III blog that Michael Bradley is getting to work on his new album for Robotech fans. Well, yesterday, Bradley updated his blog on his hard work to bring out an acoustic version of his tunes:

"Still working every day on the acoustic Robotech remake CD...it's a tough one. Much harder than the first fully produced and arranged Lonely Soldier Boy CD. I tried to keep it to one guitar/one voice (as I've said in previous blogs)...but I had to add another guitar here and there. The slower tunes work OK with the solo guitar, but the more up-tempo stuff needs help. So I gotta do what I gotta do. "Lonely Soldier Boy" is just one guitar...as is "The Way to Love"...which has turned into a slower tune. It's a nice mood. I like them a lot. I used a finger-picking style on both of those arrangements. It's really tough to perform, since that's not my style of playing...hopefully I pulled it off. This record is aimed at Robotech fans...and I know you guys are pretty forgiving (at least I hope)! Anyway, I don't have a release date as of yet...but I'm still hoping to get it out real soon."

For his full blog post: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=64810710&blogID=337747422

No comments: